At maltasupermarket.com we strive to offer you a Fast, Easy and Convenient service! We strongly believe that a customer-centered delivery system is our top priority in order to provide such a service.
Our delivery unit is managed in-house…. we do not subcontract our delivery service since we want to ensure that such a service is of the highest quality possible, including recruiting customer-oriented personnel.
We have at our disposable a fleet of temperature controlled delivery vans that enable us to ensure that the product is delivered right to your doorstep in a fresh and at shop quality condition.
In order to offer our customers a premium service, we do not limit our deliveries to Malta by either Zone and/or Date limitations. In fact we strive to deliver within 1-2 working days.
The following is some helpful information regarding delivery when placing an order:
- Orders received by noon from Mondays to Saturdays can be delivered on the same day unless otherwise instructed, subject to the timeslots being available;
- Orders received on Sundays are processed on Mondays;
- When placing an order kindly indicate the preferred time of your delivery – a representative will contact you if these are changed for any reason;
- Deliveries will be made during the following time slots: 10:30 - 12:30, 12:30 - 15:30, 15:30 - 18:30, and 18:30 - 21:00;
- Deliveries cover Malta as a territory only;
We look forward to receiving comments about our delivery system and personnel so that we can continuously improve our service-quality-levels.
Delivery is FREE for orders above Seventy-Five Euros (EUR75). Otherwise for orders under Seventy-Five Euros (EUR75) will be charged Five Euros (EUR5).
There is a charge of Five Euros (EUR5) on all deliveries NOT to ground floor level with no lift.
In the case of a no show from the client during his/her chosen timeslot at the selected delivery address, the client will be charged an extra €5 for the second attempt of delivery.
Please send your suggestions on email@example.com